Saturday, January 10, 2009

Mystery Shawl 11 pre-clue 1

I'm so excited to be doing Mystery Shawl this year. I needed something to look forward to, but it had to be cheap and had to give me several week's worth of fun. So lace knitting with mystery clues was perfect!

I ordered some Knitpicks Gloss, and picked up some mystery seed beeds today (I don't know the size, but I hope close enough to work) and I'm off and running. Here are my supplies. I'm using the crochet hook method of beading. My hook is a #14, which is almost imaginary it's so small.


I've been looking forward to today for 2 weeks. I finished a big project at work that I worked on the entire holiday. So I get the day off, no guilt. Got some wine and crab legs, Kurt Warner kicking butt on the TV and a brand new knitting project.

The test swatch. I think the beads may be too small, but there weren't any beads in the next size up that matched.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home